Saturday, September 23, 2006

Natural Gas - The Amaranth Signal

We've all heard about the trouble and Amaranth and I won't regurgitate the news. My point is not to rant about the fund but to deliver a short observation:

It's the same thing as Oil. Looking at the technicals I see absolutely no reason to sell here and all the (technical) reasons to buy. Like I said in my previous post, we'll see these prices again.

It's a strong buy signal for a trade and Amaranth's "blowup" just made it a whole lot stronger.

Cheers,
/Dmitry

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, hope you didn't lose your shirt by being long

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Dmitry said...

Thanks for the concern, but no we didn't. In fact gas is up a full dollar since my post.

But who's counting! :)

Cheers,
/Dmitry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home